10 Most Comfortable Ballet Flats 2017
As the seasons change, so does your wardrobe. Boots change to shoes, shoes change to flats and flats change to flip-flops.
Probably one of our favorite types of footwear in the warmer months or as the weather transitions is a cute pair of flats, so if you’re looking to update yours, we have some great suggestions for you.
Below, we highlight the ten most comfortable ballet flats and give you a detailed look at our top three.
Whether you’re a real ballet dancer who wants to wear them off the dance floor, or a fashionista who wants to add a splash of style to her feet, you’ll find a great pair of flats that will help complete your unique look from head to toe.
Before You Choose
Wait a minute! Before you select a pair of flats, consider the following:
- Travel Plans. If you want a pair of flats for traveling, that’s great, but if you were planning on wearing them day and night for a week, then you might think about taking another pair for any serious amount of walking that you may do.
Flats are easy to throw in your suitcase and they’re cute, but don’t blame the shoe if they rub your feet raw. Instead of using them for walking, use them at the end of the day when you’re headed out for dinner and opt for a cute slip on sneaker for daytime use.
Words of wisdom that may save you some pain later on!
- Fit. The heel and the toe areas are the most important in a pair of flats, and you need to make sure that they don’t rub. Give yourself plenty of room at the front of the shoe and make sure the heel isn’t too narrow.
- Budget. The cute pair you found for five dollars at the summer clearance sale?While they may look cute, they most likely aren’t high quality. You can find some great flats that will last you a few seasons if you spend a bit more on them.
Anything between $30-$70 is well worth it, just be sure to make sure that they fit you comfortably and that you’ll be able to combine them with a variety of outfits!
Top 10 Comfortable Ballet Flats Complete Chart
You probably already own some flats, and since you’re ready to expand your collection, here are a few tips to help you along the way:
- Pop. If you don’t already have a pair of flats in a fun, wild color, then it’s time for you to add them.
Branch out a little by adding a pop of color to your footwear. Try a red, orange or red to add some pizzazz or walk on the wild side with a fun animal print.
- Take a Look at Your Current Color Scheme. Look at the colors your current clothes and shoes and find a pair of flats that will compliment them.
Black goes with pretty much anything, but a pair of flats that have black, brown and tan, for example, make them more versatile with those three colors already present in your wardrobe.
3 Most Comfortable Ballet Flats Reviews
Look and feel like a real ballerina in these Jessica Simpson ballet flats.The genuine leather uppers are paired with a stretchy, elastic strap that will comfortably hug your feet as you wear them. The footbed is cushioned, so you have a soft surface to walk on, and overall these are the most comfortable ballet flats on our list!
The squared toe box gives you an authentic ballerina look and the simple design helps them look to great with a variety of outfits. For the price and the level of quality, you should absolutely get a pair.
We love that these flats come in quite a few style and color combinations, and as seeing that they are made with real leather and quality materials, we love them even more.The brown and black flats you see above are a great option for fall, but you’ll be pleased to know that they have textile and synthetic material uppers in lighter colors that will work great in warmer weather.
The sole is extremely flexible and comfortable due to Easy Spirit’s E360 technology (the same used in their sneakers), and this flat is great for women of all ages.
If you need something that you can wear with jeans, pants, capris or even a cute dress, then get a few pairs of these!
Once you buy a pair of these scrunch flats, you’ll be hooked. One pair will turn to two, and two will turn to ten! The fun patterns, textures and materials used for them seem to be endless, making it hard for you to resist buying them.
The insole features a double layer of memory foam and latex foam with a soft fabric lining for smooth comfort. They are flexible and stretchy, offering you a custom feel when you put them on as they hug your foot.
If you have wide feed, then these may not work out for you. They are cute and comfortable on feet of small to average width, but if you need a little extra room, then you might opt for a different style on our list. There are plenty to choose from!